Life about the little girl, who the bride to-be want make her wedding diaries comes true...

Nurulsigim & Kamaruzaman



my endless love..

me & my project campaign of H1N1

Salam,

Dearest my all followers :-)

Our photoshoot day 2 weeks ago.... di lorong2 belakang kedai pekan tg malim, rustic concept :-)

 captured by : Kak Fizah - Pekan Tg Malim March 2010
editing by : me
makeup : me
custom & shawl : me

 captured by : Kak Fizah - Pekan Tg Malim March 2010
 editing by : me ,officially dh jadi ncg desktop my lappy :P

i like this picture..very much!

and for photoshoot with our lecturer will be at studio :-)

Me & my research , my usp, my sketches..


be continue...


Cinta Untuk setiap hari bukan Selamanya...

www.tips-fb.com
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 sharing & caring:

farahfatihah said...

waaahhhh atie, dah mcm model jek heheheh

Zahra Ashiqin said...

farah, model yg tak cukup ketinggian...huhu...bantai abes2 nanti mase majlis kawen ...semua pose ade...hahaha

Zahra Ashiqin said...

hi..can u give me details information? fernaiza@gmail.com